Personalized educational camps for groups
Founded in 1966 by the Wegmüller family, Chantemerle school is a private boarding school for boys and girls ages 7 to 17. Beautifully located in nature, in the French part of Switzerland, Chantemerle offers a warm, secure and healthy learning environment. All students reside on campus under 24/7 supervision by a team of professional and dedicated educators.
Throughout the year, Chantemerle welcomes small groups of students (max 12 at the time) for short and long term educational holidays. These trips are usually planed during the student’s school breaks, students are often accompanied by a teacher or a guide.
Chantemerle proposes personalized language, science and Art camps, as well as sports camps. Course objectives and syllabus are discussed and agreed with the group leaders. They typically include 4 hours of class in the morning, combined with a bespoke program of after class educational visits and excursions designed to meet the group’s specific interests and demands.
Examples of camps organized in 2017:
- Robotic and Programming camp for a group of 12 students from an international school in Kinshasa
- Language and ski camp for a group of 14 chinese students
- French communication camp for a group of 8 students from the Zurich area
- Basketball camp with NBA star Thabo Sefolosha
- Soccer camp with the Juventus Soccer club
- Science and entrepreneurship camp for a group of 12 students
All inclusive fees
Starting from CHF 1’500.-/week
*Full board, transports, courses and material, activities
1 to 6-week stays
Junior: 7 to 11
Teens : 12-17
After class activities
Sports, games & fun