Swiss private education from primary school to high school
Creating a passion for learning
Swiss and international
From primary to high school, Chantemerle proposes an all French and a bilingual French/English curriculum preparing for either the Swiss Matura or the IB diploma.
Building strong foundations
In small classes, in a positive learning environment, our students build the essential skills and methods to succeed in high school and college.
Primary school (5-10)
Middle school (11-15)
High school (15+)
Exams and certifications
Boarding school (5 or 7 days)
An effective and structured teaching method
From primary to high school, Chantemerle offers an official internationally recognized program that prepares for the Swiss Matura, the French baccalaureate and the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma.
Our approach takes a positive look at each student, in a spirit of success for all. It is based on the idea that students will succeed if they are happy and confident, active in their learning, encouraged and valued in their progress.
Our key strengths :
- A positive and structured learning framework that encourages personal effort and rewards progress
- Traditional and systematic “step-by-step” approach to build a solid academic foundation
- Supervised study time and practice moments to “learn to learn”
- Moments to develop critical thinking, creativity and openness to the world
- Small class sizes allowing personalized interaction and active teaching
The effectiveness of our approach is validated by the excellent results we obtain each year in the national and cantonal entrance examinations. The majority of our graduates continue their higher education in Switzerland and abroad.
A French-speaking program that prepares for the French National Brevet and for the admission exams in Swiss & international high schools. English and German language certifications.